The Death of Chrome- The Death of Chrome-

I find it interesting...

Chrome- was actually a user on newgrounds who got his account entirely deleted by Wade Fulp for constantly spamming the portal with hate speech.

It's true guys - Chrome- is dead... killed by Fulp.

Pencilmation: The Caveman Pencilmation: The Caveman

Very good.

Unique, creative, full of expression.

Hello to Newgrounds Hello to Newgrounds

Awesome

Now... GO... Make... More awesome flashes!!!! Seriously, potential here!

GothBar Catch (Goth Lyfe) GothBar Catch (Goth Lyfe)

This can be improved. However, for a first attempt at a game, this is very good.

What I liked: Sprites look really good, the pixelation of the characters add to the overall, shall I say, atmosphere of the game. Gives it a nice, simple feel without getting hard on my eyes. Almost a cartoony feel.

Room for improvement!: It is very hard to collect those Goth Bars. Try increasing the speed of the collectors OR increase the rate that the health bars drop OR increase the health bar OR decrease the field in where the Goth Bars fall. (I recommend the first and fourth options first though).

OVERALL: certainly not bad for a first attempt at this type, in fact, pretty good. Keep it up.

Zirocket-8

Dodge Ballz Dodge Ballz

Very hard

Extremely Challenging game. One thing: You should add difficulty.
Overall: Awesome 90% Score 4/5

Block+ Block+

Excellent

Very unique.

rkn14 responds:

The music is unique and is from me, like all things in this game.
You touched me in the heart !

Good Life - SG Good Life - SG

Well done!

This song starts off very smooth and rounded - those synths are spectacular! It gives the whole song a mellow but large feel. Also love how it increases gradually, giving this piece quite an excitement. I picture in my mind ecstasy, happiness, and the highest heaven. I love pianos; the piano gives this piece that classic, dreamy sort of feel. That's a very light bass in the piece, but I think that is what really gives this piece that dreamy feel. Some people say that a lot of bass enhances the song, but I would blatantly disagree, because if you had used too much bass in this one, I think it would just wreck the entire dreamyness of the piece. I also love how, in the middle parts of the piece, at parts the notes are punchy; not very long. I think that gives the piece excitement in some parts - like, for example, the exciting parts of life. The parts in the middle that have not-so punchy notes (long notes), I would like to think of those parts as the relaxing parts of life. :)

Ending was excellent. Right from an exciting part of the song, you managed well to dissolve this piece into a peaceful resolve. It really well represents, for me, the peaceful and wistful end of life. The long notes just add to the effect of wistfulness and airiness.

The rhythm I, too, liked. The percussion was very light, which added to, of course, the dreamy, trance-like feel of this piece. ThereâEUTMs this certain degree of âEUoelightnessâEU of the drums that actually makes these drums you use in your pieces uniquely yours. All your pieces have this certain style, this certain dreaminess that is almost like a signature you put on each one of your pieces; it makes your pieces unique in style.

Overall, 5/5 10/10, excellent for doing homework/playing Minecraft or Pokemon or smth. Or whatever! You managed to capture the whole trance-like feel that I love. To be honest with you, youâEUTMre the one who had me go into this whole genre, Trance, so kudos to you. I love most, if not all, your pieces. There very uplifting. (I donâEUTMt think IâEUTMll ever get to your skill level, to be honest. My pieces suck. D: )

As I always like to say, life is but a state of trance!

- Zirocket-8

probably my longest review to date.

SKILLZmakeKILLZ responds:

wowiee wow! lol thanks for this wonderful review, this might be the longest review you've wrote, but this is the best review i've ever had, so thank you (;

Shit Society Shit Society

... Gritty on the ears, the voice is hoarse, ruins everything, the drums sound stiff, guitar sound horrible.

Also, wrong genre, buddy.

HellThrasher responds:

They don't have a label for "toilet shit" so I put it in easy listening. Fuck off, cunt.

If You Want To If You Want To

OMG SO GOOD :D

First of all, the notes sound epic and awesome! The chord progressions are like no other I have heard, and it really adds to the song. It makes me really feel good. I never get tired of it, so in this song, there is no such thing as "too repetitive"! I also love the buildups, with the strong piano and such. It's so grand! The instruments also go very well together.

Also like the beginning, it reminds me of a grand sunshine over the Toronto skyline. :D so good!

The bass can be a little teensy bit stronger at some parts. But that does not stop at all from the epicness grandness and awesomeness of the song! Not at all! I hope one day you'll go big! Praise to you.

Overall: 10/10 5/5. Excellent!

(P.S. can you tell me how to get that wonderful piano? did you use any VSTs? If so, which one? I would really like to know. It's AWESOME!)

PIKACHU SMOKES WEED PIKACHU SMOKES WEED

May I ask you a question?

Are you sober?

SpamOfCan responds:

nag geee hi all dai all nite geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee